1. HOW LONG HAS YOUR COMPANY BEEN IN BUSINESS?
2. HOW IS YOUR COMPANY ORGANIZED AND WHAT IS YOUR SERVICE AREA?
We're a corporation and our service area is Washington DC, Bethesda, Kensington, Silver Spring, Chillum, Hyattsville.
3. WHAT TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS DO YOU DO? We primarily do small projects. Full renovations or remodels of Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Basements. We also install Sump Pumps French drains, and other waterproofing and yard drainage.
4. WHAT SETS YOUR COMPANY APART FROM OTHER CONTRACTORS?
Customer service. Site management. Efficiency.
5. WHAT TYPE OF LICENSE DO YOU HAVE? WHAT IS THE NUMBER?
DC General Contractor Licence # 410520000256; MD Home Improvement Contractor # 138491
6. ARE YOU INSURED? IF SO, WHAT KIND OF INSURANCE, AND FOR HOW MUCH?
Liability, $1mil; Workmans Comp, $500k; Commercial Vehicle, $500k
7. DO YOU HAVE DESIGN SERVICES AVAILABLE?
No but we can refer you to one of our partners.
8. DO YOU SELL KITCHEN CABINETS?
No but we have accounts with a couple of local cabinet companies we will refer you to. Then we will work through the design process with you.
9. WHAT IS YOUR WARRANTY?
For general interior projects, 2 years. Exterior work is limited.
11. WHAT IS YOUR BBB RATING? DO YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS?
12. HAVE YOU EVER WON ANY AWARDS?
Yes. NextDoor Local Favorite Contractor, 2020, 21, 22.
13. DO YOU HAVE REFERENCES?
Yes, upon request.
14. DO YOU HAVE EMPLOYEES, OR DO YOU HIRE SUBCONTRACTORS?
Yes we have our own employees, all in uniform. Yes from time to time we engage with subcontractors.
16. HOW DO YOU MANAGE PROJECTS? WHO WILL BE IN CHARGE?
A project manager will conduct QC checks multiple times per day. Photos will be uploaded to Buildertrend and you'll receive a notification to see the pictures and comment on progress if you wish.
17. WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
8-5, M-F. Sat, 8-12
19. IS THERE AN OFFICIAL CONTRACT FOR THE PROJECT?
Yes its electronic.
20. WHAT IS YOUR PAYMENT SCHEDULE?
Weekly in most instances. It all depends on the project.